NGD Scenes from a Hat

Hermit

Re: NGD Scenes from a Hat

NT: The Incredible Hulk and Howard the Duck walk into a bar...

And Howard holds his head and Hulk picks himself up as they both wonder why it would have been placed at precisely the right height to achieve that effect. Then Hulk smashes the bar and Howard lights another cigar.

....and the critics sneer at Marvel for this team up of two wretched movie franchises. The film sweeps the boards at the Golden Raspberries.

NT: Batman and Superman walk into a bar (difficulty no repeat of Michael Hopcroft's joke above)

No they don't; Batman knew it was there and Superman just bent it out of the way.

....and the critics sneer at Marvel for this team up of two wretched movie franchises. The film sweeps the boards at the Golden Raspberries.

NT: Batman and Superman walk into a bar (difficulty no repeat of Michael Hopcroft's joke above)

Superman looks at Batman and says, "Bet you fifty bucks I can drink you under the table."

Batman says "You're on."

Superman grabs a beer, starts sipping on it, then rips the table out of the floor and holds it over Batman's head. "Pay up."

NT: Mangle a film quote and say who is doing the mangling

"I say, young chap, when you perform a frank assessment of your fortunes of late, can you in all candor say to yourself at this moment, 'Do I feel lucky?' " -- Inspector Harry Callahan

NT: Classic movie quotes as said by politicians

Sarah Palin, " I know what you're thinking. "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk?"

NT: Classic movie quotes as said by politicians

'I'm singing in Tehran !

Just singing in Tehran !

What a glorious feeling,

I'm happy again !'

The Ayatollah Khomeni 1979

NT: Susano has 1,000,000 Rep ! What are the consequences ? (Difficulty he's already been decapitated by you know who so don't mention that)

NT: Susano has 1' date='000,000 Rep ! What are the consequences ? (Difficulty he's already been decapitated by you know who so don't mention that)[/quote']

Cancer takes a few days off from his astronomy gig and writes "Citizen Susano: A Case Study of Runaway Inflation in a Token Economy". After suitable peer review, the paper is published in the American Journal of Role-Playing and Tabletop Gaming and is generally considered the seminal work on the subject. Cancer later wins the Nobel Prize in Economics after someone realizes this phenomenon could have application in the real world, too.

NT: Susano has 1' date='000,000 Rep ! What are the consequences ? (Difficulty he's already been decapitated by you know who so don't mention that)[/quote']

The Green Ronin boards try to sign him as a free agent, only to be unable to find his agent.

NT: Subtle signs that your college's head basketball coach is out of his mind.

The Green Ronin boards try to sign him as a free agent, only to be unable to find his agent.

NT: Subtle signs that your college's head basketball coach is out of his mind.

He thinks they can actually win a game against a junior high gym class.

(Yes, our basketball program is that bad.)