NGD Scenes from a Hat

Hermit

Re: NGD Scenes from a Hat

NT: Buttons you want on your cell phone that aren't there because they haven't been invented yet. Difficulty: no disintegration beam or Seduce-o-Matic aura. Those already exist' date=' and you're too cheap to pay for them.[/quote']

A button to teleport the caller to the location of the person receiving the call, thus adding a whole new meaning to the term "bootie call."

NT: Not-so-bright ways of getting out of trouble with your spouse / significant other.

NT: Strange rituals found in an old cursed book of magic (apparently written by a comedian/necromancer).

"Step 3: Put your right hand in. Step 4: Shake it all about. Step 5: Do the....what the hell is this? (reads the rest of the spell) This is gibberish! It doesn't mean anything!"

NT: Subtle sings that Sarah Palin no longer finds your antics amusing.

She pushed her glasses halfway down her nose and glares at you over the top of them.

Hey, I know my mother no longer finds my antics amusing when she does that to me....

New Topic: Fun things to do with a live moose.

She pushed her glasses halfway down her nose and glares at you over the top of them.

Hey, I know my mother no longer finds my antics amusing when she does that to me....

New Topic: Fun things to do with a live moose.

Right it through downtime singing "I've got a live moose!" Then, film the double-takes.

NT: Fun things to do with a live squirrel.