NGD Scenes from a Hat

Hermit

Re: NGD Scenes from a Hat

NT: Subtle signs that the new winner of the Nobel Peace Prize is out of his mind.

"All I want is peace! Peace! ... A little "peace" of Poland, a little "peace" of France... a little "peace" of Portugal and Austria perchance!"

NT: Appropriate musical numbers for world leaders past or present.

New Topic: Supervillains as career counselors.

"Y'know, you'd look good in a red shirt, and there's always a market for this. How'd you like to become a security agent in the private sector?"

NT: Bankers as supervillains Sorry, that's redundant.

NT: Buttons you want on your cell phone that aren't there because they haven't been invented yet. Difficulty: no disintegration beam or Seduce-o-Matic aura. Those already exist, and you're too cheap to pay for them.

NT: Buttons you want on your cell phone that aren't there because they haven't been invented yet. Difficulty: no disintegration beam or Seduce-o-Matic aura. Those already exist' date=' and you're too cheap to pay for them.[/quote']

Well, I don't own a cell phone, but a button that jams the cell phone of the guy in the car in front of me and screams "HANG UP AND DRIVE, JERK!" in his ear would encourage me to buy one.

NT: Buttons you want on your cell phone that aren't there because they haven't been invented yet. Difficulty: no disintegration beam or Seduce-o-Matic aura. Those already exist' date=' and you're too cheap to pay for them.[/quote']

A button that would raise the IQ of the person on the other end would be nice.