NGD Scenes from a Hat

Hermit

Re: NGD Scenes from a Hat

NT: If a picture paints a thousand words then why can't I paint you ?

Your fu is insufficient, little Grasshopper. I move faster than your spray-paint can even though I have no sight, and I know where what you want to tag next. When you can plant a blotch of kelly green on my palm, then you will be master.

NT: Places where the appearance of a spray-paint tag would seriously mess with people's minds.

Your fu is insufficient, little Grasshopper. I move faster than your spray-paint can even though I have no sight, and I know where what you want to tag next. When you can plant a blotch of kelly green on my palm, then you will be master.

NT: Places where the appearance of a spray-paint tag would seriously mess with people's minds.

The moon.

NT: World's silliest graffitti.

Kilroy was, at one point, here, but now I'm not really sure. I think he went to the grocery store to pick up some milk, or maybe he's on Twitter. Who's to say?

NT: World's Worst Super hero dating service video