NGD Scenes from a Hat

Hermit

Re: NGD Scenes from a Hat

NT: Subtle signs that the director of the new Green Lantern movie is out of his mind.

Hal Jordan is played by Dick Van Dyke, with other members of the Green Lantern Corps played by Jack Black, David Spade, Rosie O'Donnell, and Joan Collins.

New Topic: Movies featuring Dick Van Dyke, Jack Black, David Spade, Rosie O'Donnell, and Joan Collins that would actually be worth watching.

New Topic: Movies featuring Dick Van Dyke, Jack Black, David Spade, Rosie O'Donnell, and Joan Collins that would actually be worth watching.

My Grandpa the Spy: When a screenwriter (Black) and his collaborator (Spade) stumble onto recently-declassified secret documents, they discover that the screenwriter's grandfather (Van Dyke) was a top-flight secret agent in the Cold War. Unfortunately the old man's Soviet nemesis (Collins) has made the same discovery, and has brought an assassin (O'Donnell) out of retirement to exact revenge....

New Topic: Movies featuring Dick Van Dyke' date=' Jack Black, David Spade, Rosie O'Donnell, and Joan Collins that would actually be worth watching.[/quote']

Live action Friday the 13th's Jason vs Dick Van Dyke, Jack Black, David Spade, Rosie O'Donnell, and Joan Collins

(I'm a bad, bad Tribble)

New Topic: Movies featuring Dick Van Dyke' date=' Jack Black, David Spade, Rosie O'Donnell, and Joan Collins that would actually be worth watching.[/quote']

Diagnosis: Mayhem - Dr. Mark Sloan (Van Dyke) comes out of retirement to help his homicide detective son (Barry Van Dyke) investigate a wealthy man's murder. However, all of the suspects -- the man's wife (Collins), son (Jack Black), daughter (O'Donnell), and business parter (Spade) -- seem equally guilty. Not only that, but throughout the investigation, those suspects begin dropping like flies.

New Topic: Teh Bunneh has inherited a bunch of money and decides to write and direct his own film. Other than a wild sex romp (which is a given), what is the plot and who are the stars of his movie?

New Topic: Teh Bunneh has inherited a bunch of money and decides to write and direct his own film. Other than a wild sex romp (which is a given)' date=' what is the plot and who are the stars of his movie?[/quote']

Plot? What is this "plot" thing of which you speak? It's all just Tab A goes into Slot B (and C and D and ...) in various plausible, vaguely-plausible, and certainly unthinkable ways.

I assume HE is the star, with as many nymphets as will fit into his specifications and both time and money budgets.

New Topic: Teh Bunneh has inherited a bunch of money and decides to write and direct his own film. Other than a wild sex romp (which is a given)' date=' what is the plot and who are the stars of his movie?[/quote']

Bunneh and Summer Glau go on a rampage, seducing and then decapitating all manner of good-looking men, women, and woodland creatures. Bolo Of Earth gets a brief and rather unfortunate 'cameo appearance' for even suggesting this topic in the first place. :bmk:

New Topic: People you really didn't expect to see at your 20th wedding anniversary party.

Bunneh and Summer Glau go on a rampage, seducing and then decapitating all manner of good-looking men, women, and woodland creatures. Bolo Of Earth gets a brief and rather unfortunate 'cameo appearance' for even suggesting this topic in the first place. :bmk:

New Topic: People you really didn't expect to see at your 20th wedding anniversary party.

Your great-grandkids. Timetravel, huh?

My first wife' date=' whom I never did get around to divorcing. [i']Awk[/i]waaaard!

NT: What surprises is BoloOfEarth going to find when he fixes his in-laws' computer tonight.

Everything on their computer was legally obtained. *Ba-da-bum*

NT: Awkward but acceptable things to find on your in-laws computer. (Difficulty: PG-13)