NGD Scenes from a Hat

Hermit

Re: NGD Scenes from a Hat

NT:

I don't want you to talk, Mr. Bond; I want you to _______________.

be honest with me. I mean, I ask everyone around here, but will they tell the evil despot what they really think? Noooooooo, can't do that. It's always "Mr. Evil Guy's gonna dump me in the lava" or "Our evil overlord will feed me to the sharks!" Sure, I can fly off the handle, but if I ask them a question, is a straight answer such a hard thing to give?

Anyways, do I look fat in these pants?

NT: We had Live Aid for African aid and Live Earth for global warming. What we need now is Live ______ for _______________________.

NT: Poorly Concieved Resort Commercials.

"Guantanamo Beach Luxury Resort. Upwind of that other place you've heard of, and almost out of hearing, too."

NT: The last situation in real life you really wanted a disintegrator pistol.

"Guantanamo Beach Luxury Resort. Upwind of that other place you've heard of, and almost out of hearing, too."

NT: The last situation in real life you really wanted a disintegrator pistol.

When standing in line, any line, you've got to ask: Are these people's lives worth more than your personal convenience? In that situation, sometimes, an honest answer will leave you wishing for a disintegrator pistol.

NT: Subtle signs that your new four-bedroom' date=' three-bath ranch-style home once belonged to a superhero.[/quote']

Three parallel slash marks all over walls, huge stack of empty beer cans in back yard, settings on blender go from "bub" to "snikt" instead of 1 to 10.

NT: Subtle signs that your new four-bedroom' date=' three-bath ranch-style home once belonged to a superhero.[/quote']

There are six sub-basement levels, the lowest of which is actually just a glorified cave.

New Topic: You've got exactly one dose of Truth Serum. Who do you use it on, and what single question do you ask?