Classing Naming: (this) and (that)

CrosshairCollie

You know ... superhero duos with names like Cloak and Dagger, or Hammer and Anvil. Anybody else come up with any good combos like that that I could steal ... er, that could inspire me? :D

Right now, my best one is

Twist (either a spinning-speedster or a dimension warper with 'twisting' visual effects)

and

Shout (sonic scream).

Anybody else got any good ones?

Re: Classing Naming: (this) and (that)

You know ... superhero duos with names like Cloak and Dagger, or Hammer and Anvil. Anybody else come up with any good combos like that that I could steal ... er, that could inspire me? :D

Right now, my best one is

Twist (either a spinning-speedster or a dimension warper with 'twisting' visual effects)

and

Shout (sonic scream).

Anybody else got any good ones?

I’ve used.

Rock & Roll

Pleasure & Pain

Thunder & Lightning

Danger Boy and Adventure Girl

Fist & Cuffs

Guest rbezold

You want serious or stupid?

Pork and Chops

Pork has density increase and likes to sit on people.

Chops has a HKA: bite.

Sorry, Im just in a silly mood.

You want serious or stupid?

Either will work, though the fun will be giving badly named duos serious powers. In this case, Pork would be like the Blob (low-level brick with a few powers based off his fatty body) and Chop would be a martial artist. For instance.

Or the twin gadgeteers, Black and Decker. ;)

From Freedom Force: Law & Order. I think Law was some big African American dude with a big hammer. Order was a female that was blind? and wielded a sword. I might have gotten these backwards. I don't think they were ever together though. It was like a multiform.

Hammer and Sickle: This one would be for campaigns prior to the break up of the soviet union.

--silly one--

Shirtless Girl + a speedster that can generate tornados.

I'll give the correct guesser a big WOOT! if they can tell me what this duo's team name would be. :D

Heaven & Hell -Half- Brother/Sister Team. They share the same mother Heaven's father was an angel...Hell's a demon.

Heaven-the sister- would have light/holy based powers

Hell- the brother- would have fire/ darkness based powers

and they would defintly be hunted by Demon

Way back yonder in Reagan's first term, I had two villains named Death and Destruction. Death would fight the heroes while Destruction, well, broke things. Destruction liked to walk up to a wall and punch a hole in it. With his arm still engaged, he would walk the perimeter of the room essentially cutting the room in two. Big fun.

The Guardians of Atlantis rogue's gallery includes a duo called Apex and Base, a shapechanging magician and a shadow servent (I think). The GGU also has Assault and Battery (Both Martial Bricks, Battery has some electrical powers)

Brainstorming:

Brick (Big, slow DI brick) and Mortar (Entangle projector).

Zero (power-drainer) and Infinity (Mimic, can use the powers Zero steals).

Flesh (doppleganger) and Blood (invisibility and assassin skills).

Body (biokinetic brick) and Soul (bodyjacker)

Heaven (euphoria-enducing mentalist) and Hell (martial artist with a touch of pain)

Flight (fast flying MA) and Fall (gravity controller).

Heart (death energy) and Soul (mentalist with depression-based powers).

From Freedom Force: Law & Order. I think Law was some big African American dude with a big hammer. Order was a female that was blind? and wielded a sword. I might have gotten these backwards. I don't think they were ever together though. It was like a multiform.

Hammer and Sickle: This one would be for campaigns prior to the break up of the soviet union.

--silly one--

Shirtless Girl + a speedster that can generate tornados.

I'll give the correct guesser a big WOOT! if they can tell me what this duo's team name would be. :D

I'll take a stab. I'd say the name would be...Tittie Twister?

Rob

hack and slash

the psionic projections of two ubermunchin gamers

when ever they game using there special dice cup( a powerful mystic artifact which neither of them actually knows is special) their charecters to come to life a spread havok across the city.

usually in the form of HACK mighty barbarian wielding his huge magic battle axe and slash buxom female fighter bow and twin short swords. each with enough magic artifacts to make the average suplement book look spartan.

I can't believe no one mentioned this yet:

Yin and Yang (Martial artist both, of course)

Great one - sometimes the most obvious ones are the toughest.

How about:

Bait & Switch

Needle & Thread

Fight & Flight (wait... that's OR) ?

On a more humerous note:

Rice & Beans

T&A

Let me know what you come up with, Collie.

Silly:-

Copyright & Trademark

Whenever a PC comes up with a concept of say, a dark avenger crimefighter called gnatman copyright and trademark would appear and slap some serious legal redtape and lawsuits on the offending player character. Of course Copyright would have the C in the circle and Trademark would have the Tm emblazoned across his chest

Serious:-

Stars & Stripes

Patriotic crime fighting duo (i know DC had a monthly title called this but it was my idea years ago Dagnamit!)