Re: Musings on Random Musings

Woooah!

The new "view attachment" gizmo in the board upgrade is really something!*

Oh, and, uh, pretty lady. Shame about the ugly dude in back.**

[* Yes, that was the first thing I noticed, sad little techo-geek that I am.]

[** Totally joking, dude.]

Yeah, that threw me for a loop too.

And try not to rub it in... I lost 30 pounds on the breakup diet

Is that the skirt you made for her? It really looks nice.

Yes it is, and I am VERY pleased at how it turned out.

more pleased at how it looks on her...

This is what I get for getting online in the morning before going to work….

My latest insight into what my fate in Hell will be like came last night' date=' a little short of the halfway point during a six-hour cross-continental flight.[/quote']

For HELL, try a cross country BUS trip.

Can't find the link, now. :)

IIRC, a German study found that adults with depression reported a relief in their symptoms for several days after a good, firm spanking.

So, this whole slapping L Marcus and calling him a sissy thing, well, it may not be entirely without benefits...

Oh, please find it. I know some people who will be very unsurprised. Also some people who would be deeply annoyed.

Pravda which at least is much better to link to than certain spanking web sites.

Thanks. I’ll look at it when I have time, which is not when I am supposed to be getting ready for work….

By golly' date=' the Russian people really [i']do[/i] love to feel the sting of the whip.

Nothing especially unique about the Russians in that regard….

Wet Dream

by Kip Adadda

It was the 41st of April, being a quadruple leap year.

I was driving through downtown Atlantis.

My Barracuda was in the shop, so I was in a rented Stingray, and it was overheating.

I pulled off into a Shell station.

They said I'd blown a seal.

I said, "Fix the damn thing and leave my private life out of it, okay pal?"

While they were doing that I walked over to a place called "The Oyster Bar" -- a real dive.

But I knew the owner -- he used to play for the Dolphins.

I said "Hi, Gil!" You have to yell, he's hard of herring.

Gil was also down on his luck.

Fact is, he was barely keeping his head below water.

I bellied up to the sandbar.

He poured me the usual -- Rusty snail, hold the grunnion, shaken, not stirred.

With a peanut-butter and jellyfish sandwich on the side -- heavy on the mako.

I slipped him a fin - on porpoise.

I was feelin' good. I even dropped a sand dollar in the box for Jerry's squids.

For the halibut.

Well, the place was crowded.

We were packed in like sardines.

They were all there to listen to the big band sounds of Tommy Dorsal.

What sole.

Tommy was rockin' the place with a very popular tuna, Salmon-chanted evening,

And the stage was surrounded by screaming groupers -- Probably there to see the bass player.

One of them was this cute little yellowtail, and she was giving me the eye.

So I figured this was my chance for a little fun.

You know, piece of pisces.

But she said things I just couldn't fathom.

She was too deep. Seemed to be under a lot of pressure.

Boy, could she drink. She drank like a- She drank a lot.

I said "What's your sign?" She said, "Aquarium."

I said, "Great! Let's get tanked!"

I invited her up to my place for a little midnight bait.

I said, "C'mon, baby, it'll only take a few minnows."

She threw me that same old line, "Not tonight. I've got a haddock."

And she wasn't kidding either, cause in came the biggest, meanest looking haddock I'd ever seen come down the pike.

He was covered with mussels.

He came over to me, he said "Listen, shrimp, don't you come trollin' around here."

What a crab. This guy was steamed. I could see the anchor in his eyes.

I turned to him, I said "A-balone. You're just bein' shellfish."

Well, I knew there was going to be trouble, and so did Gil, cause he was already on the phone to the cods.

The haddock hits me with a sucker punch.

I catch him with a left hook. He eels over.

It was a fluke, but there he was, lyin' on the deck, flat as a mackerel. Kelpless.

I said, "Forget the cods, Gil, this guy's gonna need a sturgeon."

Well, the yellowtail was impressed with the way I landed her boyfriend.

She came over to me, she said "Hey, big boy, you're really a game fish. What's your name?"

I said, "Marlin."

Well, from then on, we had a whale of a time. I took her to dinner. I took her to dance.

I bought her a bouquet of flounders. And then I went home with her.

And what did I get for my trouble?

A case of the clams.

Archermoo, I would rep for this if I could. But I think you got a few of the lyrics wrong….When the rented Stingray was overheating it also “started to fishtail.”

And I think that last line was “A case of the crabs.”

Lucius Alexander

The palindromedary mutters that of course I have that whole fish story memorized, and starts kicking me to remind me that I am out of time….

The man was a Loon. Everything he said and did was merely the actions and ravings of a Lunatic. It's been 20 years and he might have been dead for many of them for all I know. If I must feel something' date=' feel pity. When last I knew, he had no friends left. And he does not matter. He was a poor excuse for a Human Being, not a god and not my Judge.[/quote']

Yet 20 years later you’re still talking about him. He must have been fascinating.

Lucius Alexander

The palindromedary notes that we're coming up on our 20th anniversary in another few years, and then kicks me again.

The man was a Loon. Everything he said and did was merely the actions and ravings of a Lunatic. It's been 20 years and he might have been dead for many of them for all I know. If I must feel something' date=' feel pity. When last I knew, he had no friends left. And he does not matter. He was a poor excuse for a Human Being, not a god and not my Judge.[/quote'] Who are you talking about?

For HELL' date=' try a cross country BUS trip.[/quote']

I've done that too. But the airline seats are smaller than bus seats, and buses typically have rather fewer 2-year-olds (albeit more drunks) in the row behind you kicking your seat when they aren't screaming. Also, buses have no flight attendants, so you don't get the "opportunity" of watching an utterly clueless 19-year-old on his way back home from college trying pathetically to impress the stewardess every time she walks by. :rolleyes:

Wow, she's incredibly cute. Great smile. :yes:

And there's worse things than losing thirty pounds on the breakup diet plan. I, for example, gained forty. :idjit:

oh, yuck. Yeah, that'd probably suck more.

Funny how it seems to go.... whichever way you really can't afford to go seems to be the direction stress sends your body.

Thanks to everyone for the props.

She IS terribly cute, isn't she

(there's a part of me that is still freaking out over how twitterpated I'm getting)

Archermoo, I would rep for this if I could. But I think you got a few of the lyrics wrong….When the rented Stingray was overheating it also “started to fishtail.”

And I think that last line was “A case of the crabs.”

Cut and paste from the Intarweb. My recollection is that it was "A case of the clams", as I recall it being not what I expected. And I don't remember the "started to fishtail" bit either. But it has been a LONG time since I heard it...

Cut and paste from the Intarweb. My recollection is that it was "A case of the clams"' date=' as I recall it being not what I expected. And I don't remember the "started to fishtail" bit either. But it has been a LONG time since I heard it...[/quote']

I'm thinking he's done a couple of different versions, becasue the lyrics you posted fit my memory, but Lucius' lyrics do sorta ring a small bell in my memory

Cut and paste from the Intarweb. My recollection is that it was "A case of the clams"' date=' as I recall it being not what I expected. And I don't remember the "started to fishtail" bit either. But it has been a LONG time since I heard it...[/quote']

Here is a link I have for the Lyrics.

http://www.com-www.com/musiclyrics/addottakip-wetdream.html

Cut and paste from the Intarweb. My recollection is that it was "A case of the clams"' date=' as I recall it being not what I expected. [/quote']

I looked it up in several places - it seems you're right. I must have heard "crabs" because it fit more with what I expected.

So the question is - why?? "case of the clams" makes absolutely no sense, whereas "case of the crabs" does.

And I don't remember the "started to fishtail" bit either. But it has been a LONG time since I heard it...

And you're right again - apparently, I somehow made up "it started to fishtail."

Which means - There was a pun that Kip Addotta MISSED!!!!

Didn't he do another one on vegetables?

Lucius Alexander

The palindromedary agrees that instead of "Wet Dream" the whole thing should have been called "Fish Story."

I looked it up in several places - it seems you're right. I must have heard "crabs" because it fit more with what I expected.

So the question is - why?? "case of the clams" makes absolutely no sense, whereas "case of the crabs" does.

"Clams" is wordplay on "clap." The palindromedary should have told you that.

The holiday blues hit me hard last night. I'm spending Christmas alone' date=' which is generally fine by me, but everyone else has plans and I keep getting asked what I'm doing. The sudden overwhelming loneliness was unbearable. None of my usual distractions helped. I went to bed early trying to escape into sleep and was tormented by horrid dreams all night. I don't feel any better today. I feel like I'm on the verge of tears. Another wonderful holiday season.[/quote']

Yeah.

Happy Yule y'all.

Hang tough, the days officially start getting longer tonight.

(looks at all the stuff in my shop, ponders building a woman, shrugs and goes back to bed)