Musings on Random Musings

Kara Zor-El

Re: Musings on Random Musings

Hey Bazza, Man:

Your new Avatar is, like, TOTALLY psychedelic. :joint:

and EVIL, like my mentor Death Tribble.

ps/edit: what is a little tramp (in a good sense) like you doing up past midnight!?

Mr Zorn, I'm going undercover

Cats & Lemmings get along very well. Ok, well there is the Nazilla unit. But we have a mutual respect for each other. She has sharp pointy bits and I out weigh her 50 to 1.

nazilla_01_bentons_adopt.jpg

Yes, she is a very beautiful cat. Very smart. Very moody...

A working Balance Of Power is a thing of terrible beauty . . .

And as cats goes, she's quite nice!

Joey the spinoff from Friends' date=' is not nearly as good a show. I reckon it won't last much longer.[/quote']

I saw an episode for the first time the other day, it was quite bad. My wife was a Friends fan (I wasn't) and thought it sucked, too. She commented that it has already been cancelled.

While I was never a fan of Friends, I can't imagine how people can make a show as bad as Joey. It was inane. Totally inane. Totally weak writing. How could ANYONE think this should have been released as it was? Popular entertainment machines really mystify me sometimes. I mean, there's bad, but then there's pathetic, and you know that the people responsible for the show must have realized it wasn't even good enough to float on the main character's looks or such.

While I was never a fan of Friends' date=' I can't imagine how people can make a show as bad as Joey. It was inane. Totally inane. Totally weak writing. How could ANYONE think this should have been released as it was?[/quote']

Because it was spun off from arguably the most successful sitcom ever made. If you're a suit with exactly zero taste or creativity, then that's a surefire recipe for success, isn't it?

Oddly enough I caught the episode with the Brent Spiner subplot. That part of the episode was funny. The rest of it was really stupid.

Because it was spun off from arguably the most successful sitcom ever made. If you're a suit with exactly zero taste or creativity, then that's a surefire recipe for success, isn't it?

Oddly enough I caught the episode with the Brent Spiner subplot. That part of the episode was funny. The rest of it was really stupid.

To be fair I recall there were a few laughs buried in the episode I saw.

What amazes me, though, to your point, is that regardless of the suits you'd think the writers and director would have considered this wasn't something they'd want their names on. Of course, TV writing, except for the very few, is a sweatshop.

Sorry about the ringworm' date=' Mark.[/quote']

Well, to clarify, I don't have it. Some cats have it at the sanctuary and those rooms are under quarantine. It's very difficult to wipe out and the building I've been working in primarily had a case in three of the four rooms. We transferred a cat to another building out of the one clean room, since it hated another cat and wound up with a small wound. Two days later, he comes down with ring worm, so we have to quarantine both rooms.

Well' date=' to clarify, I don't have it. Some cats have it at the sanctuary and those rooms are under quarantine. It's very difficult to wipe out and the building I've been working in primarily had a case in three of the four rooms. We transferred a cat to another building out of the one clean room, since it hated another cat and wound up with a small wound. Two days later, he comes down with ring worm, so we have to quarantine both rooms.[/quote']

Ah, okay, well, still sorry, but not for the same reason! Since it's so communicable to humans figured you had picked it up.

I saw an episode for the first time the other day' date=' it was quite bad. My wife was a Friends fan (I wasn't) and thought it sucked, too. She commented that it has already been cancelled.[/quote'] I guessed correctly, Joey (aka Matt le Blank) has been cancelled. I don't have to put up with that next year.

To be fair I recall there were a few laughs buried in the episode I saw.

What amazes me, though, to your point, is that regardless of the suits you'd think the writers and director would have considered this wasn't something they'd want their names on. Of course, TV writing, except for the very few, is a sweatshop.

"Two And Half Men" is pretty good. not as witty and well written as Frasier, but it is pretty good.

What ??!!

You have betrayed Zornwil ??!!!

You Traitor !

(And my kind of guy)

Saw the site. Interesting. When I get back to work I will have a look at the transcripts then

:) :)

Enjoy the transcripts. I downloaded The Erlenmeyer Flask as a pdf. Very classy layout with the pdf etc. Well worth it

Ah' date=' okay, well, still sorry, but not for the same reason! Since it's so communicable to humans figured you had picked it up.[/quote']

Apparently it's likely I'll get it at some point. Most adults don't have to worry about it, the immune system is good enough. Children have a much higher likelyhood of having an outbreak.

Of course if you have a break in the skin, there's a better chance of catching it there. And gee, I'm doing well if during the week I don't have some scratch somewhere. :ugly:

Apparently it's likely I'll get it at some point. Most adults don't have to worry about it, the immune system is good enough. Children have a much higher likelyhood of having an outbreak.

Of course if you have a break in the skin, there's a better chance of catching it there. And gee, I'm doing well if during the week I don't have some scratch somewhere. :ugly:

Alesia got it once from one of our cats that had it years ago, I may have but I ignored it. Maybe it was cancer instead, but either way it went away...