Musings on Random Musings

Kara Zor-El

Re: Musings on Random Musings

Wow. I didn't know my little post would touch so many people.

But all good things come to an end, and I am prepared to give the last word on Sex and Bacon.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]40448[/ATTACH]

Lucius Alexander

As usual, the last word is "Palindromedary"

Coming out of the flats today there is a magpie perched on the steps.

That was nothing to what happened next. Suddenly a rat appears and then heads towards the basement having scared me out of some years of life.

Now the buggers are working together.

Did you check your wallet?

Just put up a quasi advert in the Create Villain Thread for the Horror team started by Badger. If that does not get me rep I do not know what will.

"Halloween getting you down with all those wretched kids beaming happily saying 'Trick or Treat !' ? Sick and tired of the adults having fun instead of being frightened half to death and more ? Are you dismayed that the witches orgies on this most profane of the old pagan calander's are now just a damp squib ?

"worry no more for we have the solution for you ! Dial 1-800-ZOMBIES and a zombie horde is yours for the asking ! Available as a single Zombie or a horde of flesh eating, unkillable walking monstrosities ! Put the bite back into Halloween and make the children and adults remember what it is like to beg for their miserable existence at the hands of an implacable foe ! We regret we cannot take American Express or Diners Club cards. Also available on 1-800-DDGHOUL"

A duplicator who can turn himself into a zombie is a rare and awful being. He does not get on well with most of his colleagues. The Dinosaur is too cute, the Cat has shown mercy, Molock sold out and the ghost does not eat people.

This is the post and as it is Halloween this is a shameless atempt to get rep.

I just realized that one of my internal "tests" for whether or not I post to a thread on any forum, anywhere, is a) whether I want to end up subscribed to the thread, and B) whether it's too much "hassle" to then go and unsubscribe from it.

Kinda made me chuckle. :P

:nonp: Hmm. I don't use the subscribe feature at all. I never remember that's even an alternative.