The Last Word

Bazza

Re: The Last Word

I played softball a bit couple years back with work. I need way more practice. I had very uneven hitting and then tripping over the catcher and putting a crack in my arm didn't help things. Third "break" I've ever had and it always takes them a few days to have some observant enough to see the crack.

I swam last night. Decided to go down to the hotel pool. I still don't think my butterfly is all that good. But backstroke I go the length of the pool very quickly still.

Well you are tall. you just have to stretch your arms and you'll make it. :snicker:

Apparently the global southern oscillation ("El Nino") condition is holding near neutral now, after a drastic change from La Nina conditions that held from March 2007 to March 2008. Not at all clear what that means, though such neutral conditions are associated with more Atlantic hurricanes making landfall on the US coast.

The beer is pretty good around here' date=' too. And, if all else fails, most bars do carry Sam Adams.[/quote']

There's a lot more places with good beer now. In the 80s, much more difficult.

Here in Utah, there's a couple good breweries. Nothing like what I was used to in Portland of course.