The Last Word

Bazza

Re: The Last Word

Josh is also a geek. And yes, you gotta love 'em. I don't remember the last time I was bored with him.

We went through a bunch of his stuff his mother had been saving for him, last night. I cooed over what a cute little geek he was, and teased him about all the honor roll awards. He was quite embarrassed.

And emotions have been known to change over time.

But luckily, where Josh is concerned, my affection only grows.

that allways seems to be the challenge with relationships... realizing that you are each going to grow and change... being encouraging to that growth... and findings ways to grow and change together... takes work, but is definitely worth it...

True.. the second marriage was a "fairy tale" - then he sat down in front of the computer and didn't move again... Chris and I have the advantage of having know each other for close to 13 years before falling in love... we knew all about each other's quirks and flaws, and fell in love anyway...*sigh* ain't love grand?

Totally. It helps to start out madly in love' date=' but realistic about what's going to happen up the line. Selling marriage as a fairy tale isn't helping anyone.[/quote']

My moom and Dad, coming from a generation who didn't divorce except in extrodinary circumstances, told me; When the option is unthinkable, you learn to make a marriage work.

True.. the second marriage was a "fairy tale" - then he sat down in front of the computer and didn't move again... Chris and I have the advantage of having know each other for close to 13 years before falling in love... we knew all about each other's quirks and flaws' date=' and fell in love anyway...*sigh* ain't love grand?[/quote']

Yes, if you can find it.

*sigh* :(

My moom and Dad' date=' coming from a generation who didn't divorce except in extrodinary circumstances, told me; When the option is unthinkable, you learn to make a marriage work.[/quote']

It's unthinkable for me, too. Not because it's "not something people do," but because I consider a promise to be binding. I wouldn't have stood up at the front of a church, in front of my family and friends and two pastors, if I didn't think I could keep the promise I was making.

It's unthinkable for me' date=' too. Not because it's "not something people do," but because I consider a promise to be binding. I wouldn't have stood up at the front of a church, in front of my family and friends and two pastors, if I didn't think I could keep the promise I was making.[/quote']

yeah... I wanted to... but sometime that whole growth and change thing leaves you with someone you don't know...

:yes: Yeah, the kage's job is exhausting, I imagine. The quarter that starts today is my Quarter From Hell (and I knew it would be months ago), so when Kage Miller asked for a replacement I carefully kept silent. I know my playing is going to become more cursory and slapdash, and I saw enough of what that gets you with my alt's old village, and I don't want to imitate that for any reason.