The Last Word

Bazza

Re: The Last Word

Hmm. That could work. Faced with a lake he has to traverse' date=' he can either keep the armor on (he even sleeps with the stuff on! How tempting to rule that he loses 1 BODY per night he does that . . .) and sink, or take it off and be vulnerable to attack.[/quote']Just make him lose LTE. That should be good enough to make anyone take notice. :)

I'm pretty sure just about everyone in Via does. I'd have a hard time figuring out where she developed it, as she was a virgin when they met. (That's actually how they met; the party was looking to hire a virgin maiden as demon bait. He scared off the rest of the volunteers when he disclosed all of the risks.)

Demons have a fascination with virgins. Most find them a near-irresistible target. It's the whole "opposites attract" thing.

Dragons have a different sort of fascination with virginity. It's something precious and rare in Via, so therefore, being the first to seduce a virgin is something of value. They seek uniqueness in other ways, too, though; their treasure isn't entirely physical.

This particular character was a virgin because she was just too dang busy taking care of her family (poverty-stricken, mother died, father sick) to go out and meet anyone. And she wasn't the type to just go home with any guy.

Demons have a fascination with virgins. Most find them a near-irresistible target. It's the whole "opposites attract" thing.

Hmm. Reflected around the subject-verb-object axis, there's some profound insight there.

If you're saying what I think you're saying, yeah, good girls also find demons intriguing, and would subscribe to their newsletter if they could survive the initial meeting.

I have a "tame" demon as an NPC right now, and, while the party has no clue what to make of him, the unattached female NPC finds him . . . fascinating.