The Last Word

Bazza

Re: The Last Word

The thing is, I could be like him and write long winded essays if I managed to put my thoughts on paper. I rarely do but it doesn't stop me musing about topics. And then invariably I'll have to source my essays/musings so people could see I'm not making this stuff up.

So I empathise with him.

edit: see a recent musing for an example...if you dare.

The thing is, I could be like him and write long winded essays if I managed to put my thoughts on paper. I rarely do but it doesn't stop me musing about topics. And then invariably I'll have to source my essays/musings so people could see I'm not making this stuff up.

So I empathise with him.

edit: see a recent musing for an example...if you dare.

It humours me that my post is the one that started page 666, and me originating the thread. Thanks to all who have posted. :thumbup:

Australians and those without TVs don't care.

One would think. Yet I care.

Okay, I have a TV, but no way of receiving TV signals, so I think I count. I watch shows on DVD, though, and have found a source for watching Heroes live, while food is served to me and I'm in a comfy, cushy chair.

It's wonderful. ^ v ^