The Last Word

Bazza

Bazza, that's Atlanta.  The west isn't in very good shape.

I think where I'm at, the snow pack looks fairly normal, but Lake Powell keeps getting lower so we really need a greater than average snowpack to fill it back up.  Not that my town gets it's water from there, but we do seem to get a boost in town income from boaters going there.

And yea, it's way too warm for February right now.

Bazza, that's Atlanta.  The west isn't in very good shape.

I think where I'm at, the snow pack looks fairly normal, but Lake Powell keeps getting lower so we really need a greater than average snowpack to fill it back up.  Not that my town gets it's water from there, but we do seem to get a boost in town income from boaters going there.

And yea, it's way too warm for February right now.

Which state are you in? (apart from state of emergency :) )Trying to get my bearings thats all. Someone i follow on twitter in NY said they need rain. 

Which state are you in? (apart from state of emergency :) )Trying to get my bearings thats all. Someone i follow on twitter in NY said they need rain. 

Pretty sure Pariah & I are both in Utah.   Positive I'm in Utah, though at the far southern end of the state, I think he's closer to Salt Lake.

Though the weather isn't too off compared to historical, slightly warmer if I believe the web sites, but we had a few years in a row where we had a lot of snow dumped on us.

However, the water level seems to have been dropping more.