The Last Word

Bazza

Re: The Last Word

When I started my growth spurt, it was a good thing I was the only child. I probably went in the 10-20k calorie daily and still didn't gain weight. Though some of that was growing up on a farm, but it did mean I had fairly fresh goat milk. (My grandmother would want to sell the extra, but the freshest, but my consumption was starting to catch up with the three goat production...)

Almost answered this elsewhere...

I bought $130 worth of whisky yesterday afternoon. Should last us a year. Well' date=' the good stuff, anyway.[/quote']

I notice the more expensive one's I go thru much slower. Just finished the last bottle I brought over from Scotland in 2000. However, the cheap stuff I get from Trader Joe's, Lismore Single Speyside, for $18 you can't beat it.

Here' date=' all distilled stuff is sold by state-owned stores. It'd be nice to get things at Trader Joe's, but it doesn't happen.[/quote']

Ah yes, having lived in Oregon, I'm familiar. Actually, Utah has no Trader Joes since they can't even sell beer. (or at least anything they would sell)

I have to get it either in Arizona or Nevada.

THought I'm not sure what a certain scientist [ :winkgrin: ] would have to say about light being a third of the meaning of life. :straight::)

EDIT: (yes the question and my answer to the meaning of life is a serious answer. And yes Life really IS that simple.)