The Last Word

Bazza

Re: The Last Word

Awwwww!

My kitten (well, I call her that, but she's well over a year old, now) was climbing all over me and Josh this morning. When I was on the computer, I couldn't move the mouse, because she kept head-butting my hand.

Yesterday, I was using Josh's DS (the one I got him for his birthday), and the same cat kept trying to get between me and the screen. Silly thing. Then she contented herself with settling down between my legs, which were clad only in pajama shorts. Then she started kneading.

Yeow. I do not recommend sharp little claws on one's inner thighs.

Sunday morning we had an episode that had us falling over laughing. We have a 12-inch length of bright purple feather boa that is a cat toy. One kitten -- the orange one, for maximum chromatic clash -- has taken to it strongly, and was bounding along carrying it around the bedroom/bathroom, growling as loud as he can, as others pursued him (in shifts) as he trailed it past them. This went on for several minutes as his sibs took turns being attracted by the trailing purple dangly he was pulling past them in his efforts to have it to himself.

Sunday morning we had an episode that had us falling over laughing. We have a 12-inch length of bright purple feather boa that is a cat toy. One kitten -- the orange one' date=' for maximum chromatic clash -- has taken to it strongly, and was bounding along carrying it around the bedroom/bathroom, growling as loud as he can, as others pursued him (in shifts) as he trailed it past them. This went on for several minutes as his sibs took turns being attracted by the trailing purple dangly he was pulling past them in his efforts to have it to himself.[/quote']

Heh. Risu has done similar things, though usually, Herc just gets startled when he realizes it's not me dangling the string.

That's ... not accurate. It's very easy to make that assertion/assumption, which is a mistake. And there are people who try to live as if science was a religion, which is also a mistake (though a very different one).

And, you have to distinguish between reputation in the scientific community, and reputation in the world at large/big media. Those are different, and can be at odds with each other.