The cranky thread

Hermit

Re: The cranky thread

Another abscessed tooth.

time to bust out the supply of amoxicillin from Mexico.

Gee I wish I could afford to fix my stupid teeth.

Why is universal healthcare Evil again, I forgot...

No frickin kidding. We were just short of hitting the cap last month, and of course, we start over again. $6,000 that we don't have and we have insurance.

Cat disappears for a couple of days and shows up at night with an eye injury. Cat puts up a struggle at the vet's. He bites a technician and is almost quarantined.

Computer won't download a Windows update. I look online for a solution, but nothing works.

I'm going to have to research our local credit harassment laws. I am not behind on any of mine, but there's another guy with my name (and last time I looked in the phone book, there was about a dozen of us; the curse of the surname Brown) who at least used to live in Seattle also who's welshing on about $24k on his AmEx. I'm not sure that this situation is covered by local statutes, but I'm not sure it isn't, either.