The cranky thread

Hermit

Re: The cranky thread

Sure beats working on Saturday morning' date=' when I'd rather be sleeping in.[/quote']

Therein lies the conflict; tomorrow morning I'll be getting up and working instead of planning the game. Oh, and in the afternoon I'll be driving 'cuz the game is 200 miles away.

File under "first world problems." The alternative is not gaming, which is altogether unacceptable.

Well, the Company cancelled. They had a plumbing emergency. OddHat dealt with the huge, insane crowds in Wegmans and all the Kamikaze Drivers in the Wegmans parking lot

just to buy special food for them. It's Humuus, fresh fruit and fresh veggies, so it can't be saved till next week. We were running around cleaning up when they texted.

On the other hand, the house is cleaner and I feel lousy today anyway. Maybe today I can just get the laundry done and veg out.

Well, the Company cancelled. They had a plumbing emergency. OddHat dealt with the huge, insane crowds in Wegmans and all the Kamikaze Drivers in the Wegmans parking lot

just to buy special food for them. It's Humuus, fresh fruit and fresh veggies, so it can't be saved till next week. We were running around cleaning up when they texted.

On the other hand, the house is cleaner and I feel lousy today anyway. Maybe today I can just get the laundry done and veg out.

Eat the Hummus! Hummus makes everything better.

I like to read the obituaries to see if I succeeded... :eg:

What? You don't verify? Check their breath with a mirror. If the mirror is mounted on a wall, remove the head from the body and take it to the mirror. Check for breathing. If the mirror doesn't fog over, the target is dead.

I am not gonna make it six weeks with this stupid incision site mess I have. It will NOT stick to my body. It's not protecting anything right now, it can't be. It won't stay sealed, the tape won't stick to me at least in part because of where it is ... it's a part of my body where the skin has to flex a lot just with doing ordinary stuff. It also itches and I desperately want to tear it from my chest.