The cranky thread

Hermit

Re: The cranky thread

So I'm doing a fluid output test on a well, and a hose pops loose... ground water and crude oil splatter everywhere. Had to clean up in the field after getting everything under control.

Now, do I really want to stick this chemical wipe in my ear?

Yeah, I guess I do!

This job is weird.

What a day! Before I head off to work, I heard about Davy Jones passing on. When I get to the office, I found out one of my supervisors (the one I've been working with the longest) quit. And the entire week has been chaotic. Thank God for my bottle of 110 proof absinth.

Power went out during a gaming session at my place a couple of years back. I've got a couple of wind-up camp lanterns that I pulled out, and we lit a few candles, and kept on playing. It was a little tougher than normal but mostly we just went diceless for a couple of hours.

What a day! Before I head off to work' date=' I heard about Davy Jones passing on. When I get to the office, I found out one of my supervisors (the one I've been working with the longest) quit. And the entire week has been chaotic. Thank God for my bottle of 110 proof absinth.[/quote']

Time to carefully check to see if the supervisor leaving is a sign.

I got a shot in my left knee today and while it was not as painful as some other such shots' date=' it has left my knee stiff and unable to move much. I am comforting myself by eating Godiva chocolate Easter Eggs.[/quote']

But before then, you were an adventurer like me? ;) Get well soon, Satin.