The cranky thread

Hermit

Re: The cranky thread

Stripes needs the Vet. Her eye is swollen. The Vet needs the towel to treat Stripes as Stripes is a meanie to other people not us. We're going to wind up having to put drops in her eye. We couldn't do it last time as she struggles and closes her eye. This time I think it's going to be even harder to do.

We go tomorrow. She is not going to be happy.

Stripes needs the Vet. Her eye is swollen. The Vet needs the towel to treat Stripes as Stripes is a meanie to other people not us. We're going to wind up having to put drops in her eye. We couldn't do it last time as she struggles and closes her eye. This time I think it's going to be even harder to do.

We go tomorrow. She is not going to be happy.

Best of luck with Stripes.

The thought of going to the clinic tomorrow is making my stomach surge and my eyes tear up. I'm going to start crying there tomorrow, and the nurses are going to ask me what's wrong, and I'm going to have to bite my tongue, because my answer would be very, very rude.

I need a hug, and my wife is asleep. Dammit.

• 3 weeks later...

On Saturday night, I woke up choking because of congestion and post-nasal drip. It took me a couple of minutes before I could breathe without difficulty again.

Today, I gor in trouble at work for yelling at a student. Of course, the little snot was was pushing my buttons nonstop until I blew up at him. Of course, the parents complained to my boss. Hey, if the dad wants to make something out of it, I'll happily step outside and settle it with him.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm tired. I'm angry. I feel put upon and like I have to do things I don't want to do simply because I don't have a good reason not to do them. I feel I shouldn't need an "acceptable" to others reason. I want to stay home tonight and watch the season finale of "Dexter". That is what I am going to do. If a certain person doesn't like it, so what. I'm over 21. I can do what I want.

I'm tired. I'm angry. I feel put upon and like I have to do things I don't want to do simply because I don't have a good reason not to do them. I feel I shouldn't need an "acceptable" to others reason. I want to stay home tonight and watch the season finale of "Dexter". That is what I am going to do. If a certain person doesn't like it' date=' so what. I'm over 21. I can do what I want.[/quote']

I agree. I hope you feel better soon.

My Nefertiti is not 'in a better place'. There is no better place for her than with her family and the people who care for her. The best place for her is in my arms, holding her close, scritching her ears while she purrs. If you dare try to tell me she's in a better place, I WILL F**K YOUR S**T UP.:mad: