Longest Running Thread EVER

I've had houseguests the last week and been seriously distracted. Then this morning I learned that on Tuesday I got a paycheck I didn't deserve (they paid me for the class that got canceled) so I have to put out that fire. Sigh.

Nick Cage interview

Music, he [Cage] has decided, is "the highest art form", and to this end the only hero he has right now is Anthony Hopkins, who he recently discovered "is a marvellous, magnificent classical composer. I was always such a huge fan of him as an actor; now I can see it in his acting, the way he delivers his dialogue, it's musical. Even in Thor, when the young upstart says, 'I'm king', and Hopkins says [cue booming Sir Tony impression], 'You're NOT; KING; YET.' " Cage strikes a theatrical pose. "It's music! Ba-BA; BA; BA."
http://www.guardian.co.uk/film/2013/jul/20/nicolas-cage-frozen-ground

... Has C. been snagged by the Authorities for being payed too much yet?
Not yet; I wrote the check back, and they cashed it. I am waiting for another couple of days to see if they have yngvied up the check I am supposed to get at month's end.