Longest Running Thread EVER

Re: Longest Running Thread EVER

I do love my cats, and would never even THINK about eating them. That would be too much like cannibalism, afaic.

And they definitely have their charms. One of our cats likes to stand on his hind legs to look out the window. It STILL cracks me up every time. He looks like a black prairie dog.

And the kitten is uberaffectionate. You go NEAR him, and he starts to purr. Makes one feel wanted, y'know?

Yeah, that is why we have 6 of them...

:)

I missed the one here. I wanted to look for some maw sitt sitt. beautiful stuff.
I've been to the one in St. Louis several times' date=' but this was the first time I've been to the one in KC. It was [i']much[/i] bigger, and much better. The wholesaler's area alone was fully half the size of the St. Louis one!

When the KC one rolls around again in November, I've got to be sure and make it back...

...and to take lots more money with me...

Guest Skaramine

Thanks, Skaramine. :)

As for "taking better care of myself" -- I didn't do anything to "deserve" getting this. My best guess, since it came on me on Monday, is that I was exposed to it on Saturday when I went to a big gem & mineral show in Kansas City.

Didn't say you deserved it.

But, I do want you hydrated again. And healthy. I care.

I just gotta wait that one out. Apprently I have another 4 or so days of feeling like utter crud ahead of me. :(
After being in a silimar predictment around Christmas (i totally exhausted myself) make sure you have someone to support youat home. It helps in so many ways.

Thanks, Skaramine. :)

As for "taking better care of myself" -- I didn't do anything to "deserve" getting this. My best guess, since it came on me on Monday, is that I was exposed to it on Saturday when I went to a big gem & mineral show in Kansas City.

It was probably from one of them meteor rocks.

Guest Skaramine

It was probably from one of them meteor rocks.

I need exposure to one o' dem meteor rocks.

That, of to learn some mojo Temporal Magic from a Temporal Raider. :D

Thanks. I mean that -- really. :)

I know that "deserved" was the wrong word, and I was afraid it might lead to the wrong impression -- and it did -- but my head really isn't working correctly just now, and I couldn't think of the word I wanted. I still can't. :rolleyes:

What I was trying to convey was that I hadn't done anything to leave myself open to this sort of thing...no running myself down into exhaustion, no getting caught in the rain, that sort of thing. :)

After being in a silimar predictment around Christmas (i totally exhausted myself) make sure you have someone to support youat home. It helps in so many ways.

Unfortunately, since I live alone except for Bitmap, I can't have someone support me here at home. I have had a couple of friends do vital errands for me, but asking them to take off work so they can be here with me doesn't sound like "vital" to me. After all, if I'm careful with I stand up and keep something within arm's reach, I'm currently able to get around the apartment. I just don't like having to move, or to stand up for more than about 10 seconds at a time. :)

Guest Skaramine

He's a scarfaced ninja vampire hunter whom everyone believes is mad. She's a vivacious mutant former first lady with an MBA from Harvard. They fight crime!

Too appropriate for Skaramine...

I do, too, I hate dried-out sickly meat, I prefer it moist and juicy and hardy.

Uh, I mean, I hope you're feeling better!

Hmmm, that could be taken a couple ways, heck, I'll let it stand!

I do, too, I hate dried-out sickly meat, I prefer it moist and juicy and hardy.

Uh, I mean, I hope you're feeling better!

Hmmm, that could be taken a couple ways, heck, I'll let it stand!

Of course, but what would this place be without double-entendre, eh? ;)

Thanks, zornwil.

And I'd say it's time for an injection of new life to this thread...

Heather McQuaid

Heather_McQuaid_ma03_03.jpg

Heather_McQuaid_ma03_09.jpg

Yeah, that is why we have 6 of them...

:)

:D

Cats are like potato chips. You can't have just one.

And they're somehow addictive, too. I keep swinging by the cat adoption station in Petsmart and semi-joking about adopting the 2 black cats they have there - so we can have an army of black cats to swarm all our houseguests.

Thank goodness Josh is levelheaded when it comes to felines.