Longest Running Thread EVER

Re: Longest Running Thread EVER

I just had one them new Spicy Six-dollar burgers at Carl's Jr. Fwew-weee. It had a pretty good bite to it. It wasn't near my spicy limit, but it was good enough to clear the old sinuses. Very yummy!

Time is never GIVEN back. Once it's lost' date=' it's lost. Just trickles through your fingers like water . . .[/quote']

It's better if it runs through your fingers like sand. Not only does this evoke the imagery of an hourglass, it also gives an impression of dryness and barrenness, making the whole allegory that much more forlorn and depressing.

It's better if it runs through your fingers like sand. Not only does this evoke the imagery of an hourglass' date=' it also gives an impression of dryness and barrenness, making the whole allegory that much more forlorn and depressing.[/quote']

Ah. Got it.

Problem with that one is, I was almost POSITIVE those were song lyrics.

It's better if it runs through your fingers like sand. Not only does this evoke the imagery of an hourglass' date=' it also gives an impression of dryness and barrenness, making the whole allegory that much more forlorn and depressing.[/quote']

Dude, are reading Russian literature to go along with the Revolutionary image? :D

It's better if it runs through your fingers like sand. Not only does this evoke the imagery of an hourglass' date=' it also gives an impression of dryness and barrenness, making the whole allegory that much more forlorn and depressing.[/quote']... so are.. The Days of Our Lives.

[cue annoying theme music]

Ah. Got it.

Problem with that one is, I was almost POSITIVE those were song lyrics.

I'm sure they are. "Desert Rose" by Sting gets close.

I dream of rain

I dream of gardens in the desert sand

I wake in vain

I dream of love as time runs through my hand

If it was supposed it be there' date=' I'm posting it (the WW fig) on E-Bay. If not, then trading it(the WW fig) for another box.[/quote']

Update: Got an e-mail back from Wizkids. Apparently it was someone in packaging's idea of a joke, or an accident. All they know is it wasn't supposed to b there.

Guest kawaii gin neko

*pokes head in*

anyone seen mightybec?

*ambles around*

no? okay...

*scampers off*

Guest kawaii gin neko

why is it, someone is always shooting at you? *pats* must be rough..all i get are whistles and stalkers...

Update: Got an e-mail back from Wizkids. Apparently it was someone in packaging's idea of a joke' date=' or an accident. All they know is it wasn't supposed to b there.[/quote']

Oh well, I was kinda hoping that it would be something cool for you.

Well' date=' a number of people have reported finding small rubber bands inside packs of [i']Pirates of the Spanish Main[/i] and now inside packs of Crimson Coast. It looks like "foreign material" gets inside their packaging fairly often. :straight:

As long as it's inorganic.

I feel robbed, there is no cheesecake here.

Well, there is now but still.

Hey, I'm working on the next batch! Unlike some of us apparently do, I can't spend 24/7 finding new pics! :mad:

( ;) That's, Ah say, that's a joke, son! [/Foghorn Leghorn] )

Pataky070.jpg

Kelly_Brook-May2k3-Loaded1.jpg

Kelly_Brook-May2k3-Loaded10.jpg

Kelly_Brook-May2k3-Loaded4.jpg

Kelly_Brook-May2k3-Loaded6.jpg