Longest Running Thread EVER

Guest Skaramine

Re: Longest Running Thread EVER

But . . . But . . .

But then they'd be GONE and I'd have to go LOOKING for them, rather than having them fall into my lap when I open the page . . .

Hmm. Nice visual, there.

Anyway. Now that I think about it, if Josh is posting another picture of me, I don't want it on the same page as beautiful, airbrushed, suntanned women, or people will be able to compare. Can't have THAT, either.

But Alice... you compare and rank favorably with those airbrushed goddesses because you LOOK that good... without the airbrushing.

I'll start with one. I'll see about sharing others from the photoshoot later. Those with good eyes can also see a glimpse of the other half of our anime collection and our movie collection.

alicered_sox1.jpg

That's a nice picture of Alice.

I can say that because my mum is that sort of size and shape. So no Alice I am not being nice for the sake of it. Or trying to butter up the Squirrel.

Or trying to butter you up. That's Skaramine's job

That's a nice picture of Alice.

I can say that because my mum is that sort of size and shape. So no Alice I am not being nice for the sake of it. Or trying to butter up the Squirrel.

Or trying to butter you up. That's Skaramine's job

^ v ^

Thanks.

On another note, only 53 to go!

Owl Wife. We will all chip in and get you there. And as I said in the rep mark, thanks for the Romance Covers.

Squirrel. Whose now on the Ignore list ? I note it got to 8.

I actually wasn't talking about my rep. I was talking about my post count, which is edging closer and closer to the 1K mark.

But thanks for the inflation opportunity. And you're welcome for the romance covers. That cracked me up, so I had to share. ^ v ^