Longest Running Thread EVER

Re: Longest Running Thread EVER

Dr. A' date=' I dropped the pic in the root ftp folder, could you move it?[/quote']

Done! Sorry it took me so long...I've been gone or occupied most of the last two days, and managed to strain my back on top of that, so I can't stand to sit up or stand up for more than a very few minutes at a time. Tonight is the first time in two days I've really felt like spending a few minutes on-line...

P.S. Wowzer! :D

Thank you very much Dr. A!! Take care of that back, and get some rest.

P.S. Glad you liked it. :D

I'm getting as much rest as I can, under the circumstances. Right now I feel pretty drug out and dull-witted because sleep hasn't been long or deep. (sigh)

Returning to the topic of this thread, though...

While we're still catching up towards the #1 position (now only 1400 replies behind) it's not fast enough for my taste. Let's try to gain a few more steps on the road to victory, shall we?

Post Stimulation Injection (PSI) now commencing...

kate_beckinsdale.jpg

Katherine_Heigl_002.jpg

Katherine_Heigl_011.jpg

katie_holmes_04.jpg

kim_smith.ds007.jpg

But . . . But . . .

But then they'd be GONE and I'd have to go LOOKING for them, rather than having them fall into my lap when I open the page . . .

Hmm. Nice visual, there.

Anyway. Now that I think about it, if Josh is posting another picture of me, I don't want it on the same page as beautiful, airbrushed, suntanned women, or people will be able to compare. Can't have THAT, either.

I'm getting as much rest as I can, under the circumstances. Right now I feel pretty drug out and dull-witted because sleep hasn't been long or deep. (sigh)

Returning to the topic of this thread, though...

While we're still catching up towards the #1 position (now only 1400 replies behind) it's not fast enough for my taste. Let's try to gain a few more steps on the road to victory, shall we?

Post Stimulation Injection (PSI) now commencing...

kim_smith.ds007.jpg

THANK YOU! Thank you! :love::hail: She has outstanding eyes, and wonderful bone structure. Kim Smith huh? Must go done some fishing. Do you have any other head shots?