Longest Running Thread EVER

Re: Longest Running Thread EVER

Do you have a formula? Does it require X number of posts before you provide pictures again or is it something else?

Nothing so rigid as a formula. It's sort of a "feel" thing...do I "feel" like doing it now, do I "feel" like there have been enough posts lengthening the thread, that sort of thing. Basically I'm trying for a "gentle incentive" to get people to help drive this thread to the #1 spot. :)

Of course, asking nicely sometimes works, too. :)

Twenty-twenty-twenty four hours to go I wanna be sedated

Nothin' to do and no where to go-o-oh I wanna be sedated

Just get me to the airport put me on a plane

Hurry hurry hurry before I go insane

I can't control my fingers I can't control my brain

Oh no no no no no

Fcuk yea! :rockon::celebrate:whip::bmk:

Guest NGD Illuminati

We too await the poll. We have have decided to let the forum goes have a chance to vote. The outcome will all be the same. Control will be with us and us alone.

Fnord.

the illuminati needs a spellchecker.

Or maybe just a grammar check.

I'm sure the Illuminati would just say something to the effect that they are spelling things the way they will be spelled once they overtly take control of the world, and it would ingratiate us with our masters no end if we'd follow suite before the majority of the population is forced to do so at gunpoint. ;)

I'm sure the Illuminati would just say something to the effect that they are spelling things the way they will be spelled once they overtly take control of the world' date=' and it would ingratiate us with our masters no end if we'd follow suite before the majority of the population is forced to do so at gunpoint. ;)[/quote']Oh yeah? And just HOW do you know so much about thier motivations?:sneaky:

Been brushing up on your conspiracy theory?;)

Oh yeah? And just HOW do you know so much about thier motivations?:sneaky:

Been brushing up on your conspiracy theory?;)

It sorta fits the pattern of other stuff he's posted. ;) And my conspiracy theory stuff doesn't need any "brushing up" -- at least, according to a fairly recent post (which I can't take the time to look up now) I am a one-man conspiracy theory... ;)