Longest Running Thread EVER

Guest Skaramine

Re: Longest Running Thread EVER

Perk might be good' date=' but Doug will be jealous :D[/quote']

Nah... I have "Contact: Mutant for Hire."

The clone farms await. :D

I've been a lazy bastard and not done any game design work even with the copious free time of unemployement. I'm not sure why my motivation is being such a low point lately.

Zornwil on the other hand is running his Justice Squad game monthly with occasional other games. This week we're going for finishing up the Disavowed. You can check out some of his stuff at http://realschluss.org

He does a nice job of writing up game summaries and various other bits. Though a couple of the other players contribute quite a bit. (Lamrok & Chromatic) We're pretty lucky in that we have a great gaming group. The only problem is that our schedules don't mesh well.

Other games that are happening are a pulp game that another one is running (Does Kirk even have a login here?) and Shelley is testing out her Regency Hero game. And I better send both of them my character writeups. One is an escape artist and the other a volatile navy captain on half-pay.

Could be cool. have fun.,

Guest The JeRQ

Except that you have nothing to say.

Which is something to say.

Thus you are a liar.

I wouldn't go as far as saying he's a liar but I'm told there are picures of him with his pants on fire.

Guest Skaramine

I wouldn't go as far as saying he's a liar but I'm told there are picures of him with his pants on fire.

The JerQ has some mad dozens skills.