Longest Running Thread EVER

Bazza kindly gives me his coordinates so that my orbital laser may eliminate him at any time. That takes balls' date=' or at least 75% Resistant Damage Reduction and some high ED Armor.[/quote']
Don't be impressed, he borrowed the DR and Armor from our Mon'dabi stockpile.

:D

(sorry for the interruption, couldn't resist!)

I thought it was more 99% Resistant Damage Reduction and High PD/ED Hardened Armor?

and Inherent

:whistle:

Re: Longest Running Thread EVER

[Harry] Shearer is probably best-known for his prolific voiceover work on The Simpsons (1989 to date)' date=' where he does the voices of Montgomery Burns, Waylon Smithers, Ned Flanders, Reverend Timothy Lovejoy and Principal Seymour Skinner, among others.[/quote']

1) Smithers has a one-sided gay relationship with Burns

2) Ned Flanders as a one-sided "gay" relationship with Reverend Lovejoy.

I wonder if HS realises how much he "loves" himself...in a one-sided way. What a way to make a living...*sigh*

Re: From: Compliment The Person Above

Well' date=' we'll have to increase it next year![/quote']

He can't. There have been accusations of fraud, extortion, mismanagement and incompetance which he has to go through first. The auditors are in and you know what they are like. Every last penny or cent has to be accounted for and justified. The auditors are looking for an any excuse to bring him down. And they might use you to do it or make it look like you are the one trying to bring Zornwil down.

Hopefully this will be cleared up. But there is likely to be a lot of mud slung at him at you.

He hasn't said anything to you yet as he wanted to keep you out of it.

Bless.

Re: From: Compliment The Person Above

He can't. There have been accusations of fraud, extortion, mismanagement and incompetance which he has to go through first. The auditors are in and you know what they are like. Every last penny or cent has to be accounted for and justified. The auditors are looking for an any excuse to bring him down. And they might use you to do it or make it look like you are the one trying to bring Zornwil down.

Hopefully this will be cleared up. But there is likely to be a lot of mud slung at him at you.

He hasn't said anything to you yet as he wanted to keep you out of it.

Bless.

Well, the auditors seem to have indicated things are good after the unfortunate disappearance of one of their number.

By the way, I had a great breakfast today.

Who was it who sent them in though ?

Someone is trying to blame Bazza or groom him as your successor. It appears to me that it is someone we know. Someone here.

For what it's worth it ain't me. Bazza vs me is a fight of all of 5 seconds and no property destruction. Where is the fun in that ?

I prefer bringing you to your knees in the old fashioned way. Like sneezing powder. Or a huge baseball bat. Or a chainsaw. You know, the classics.

Guest Skaramine

Ah... I have a nice window of opportunity to take out Bazza. As well as to sabotage his anti-orbital defense laser armor.

Excellent.

Ah... I have a nice window of opportunity to take out Bazza. As well as to sabotage his anti-orbital defense laser armor.

Excellent.

Ah, but just because you can, does that mean you will?

Personally, I like watching people squirm with the "Will she/won't she?" conundrum. It's fun.

Explains a lot, doesn't it, Josh?

Excellent.

Cool :cool: I have orbital armour.

And Skaramine...psst...Jane Badler signings tomorrow...all day.

Guest Skaramine

Cool :cool: I have orbital armour.

And Skaramine...psst...Jane Badler signings tomorrow...all day.

oooh... where?

silly minion, thinking he can lead me into a trap. where are those LMDs?