Longest Running Thread EVER

I am looking at the stuff I did back in July on the historical data of these courses, now thinking in the context of what we need to offer next year, and for two of the thirteen all I can do is gape in shock and my working notes for the meeting in 25 minutes just say OMG WTF BBQ.

And one of those cheap plastic roll-up snow-sliding sheets. The kind you slip off of on a mound and continue sliding on your stomach into the juniper and end up with a kilo of snow and two kilos of dried juniper stickers and dead spiders rammed into your pants.

I read a space physics course at the Institute in Kiruna in the Nineties. On the far side of Luosaavaara mountain there was a toboggan slope, where we once rode garbage bags. Such fun!

Old-style photographic developing trays have been used similarly. They work better when the snow is thinner and occasional rocks are to be expected poking up in the stripe over which your crotch and/or butt passes.

Old-style photographic developing trays have been used similarly. They work better when the snow is thinner and occasional rocks are to be expected poking up in the stripe over which your crotch and/or butt passes.

Once upon a time there was a Jack In The Box in Waikiki across from the zoo and the beach. They had a real problem with kids stealing the plastic trays to surf with. Never stole one myself but I understand they made incredibly good bodyboards.