Longest Running Thread EVER

Re: Longest Running Thread EVER

I finished the first draft of my super secret project... now I am refining. The great lord of java has approved of the first draft... soon... very soon...

I'm also working on something that will hopefully prove to be very useful for those that prefer "official things".

Behavior:

Monkeys Like Mimics

Josep Call and Malinda Carpenter

Human adults routinely engage in unconscious (automatic) bodily mimicry of each other, and this has many positive social consequences: When others mimic us, we like them more, empathize with them more, and are more helpful and generous toward them (1). On page 880 in this issue, Paukner et al. (2) show that these social consequences of mimicry may have deeper evolutionary roots than previously thought.

From the 14 Aug 2009 issue, here.

Nice that prehuman primate evolution has so profound an effect on the content and structure of the Internet.

Why is it that in a supposed Christian Age for the last 2000 years we remember and honour 2 Roman Emperors every year? :think:

Would have thought that naming the months after the 12 Apostles would have been more logical once Roman Catholic Church had (absolute) power over Western Civilization.

Why is it that in a supposed Christian Age for the last 2000 years we remember and honour 2 Roman Emperors every year? :think:

Would have thought that naming the months after the 12 Apostles would have been more logical once Roman Catholic Church had (absolute) power over Western Civilization.

Not to mention that we still use names for the days of the week drawn from other religions (Woden's Day, Thor's Day, Saturn-Day, Sun-Day, Moon-Day)...