Longest Running Thread EVER

Re: Longest Running Thread EVER

. . . Getting nervous -- interview for med school admittance tomorrow.

I might actually hurl.

It's a very remote possibility, but it's non-trivial.

:)

Best of luck. I have rememberances about such things. Fond is not a word I'd use to describe them...

". . . They think lightly of my course' date=' eh? They laugh at me behind my bach, eh? Well, let them laugh this F off . . . ! Hmoahahahaaa!", style of thing? :)[/quote']

No, it's not a laughing thing. It's more a watch the bodies dangle a while, then, "Feed those to the swine."

Thanks. That's reassuring.

Somehow. :think:

:)

Cool. :thumbup:

I got as far as taking the MCAT and going to one interview for the in-state school. I got disheartened when I realized it was (at least at the time in that place) more about who you knew than your aptitude.

I find it somewhat ironic that after giving up on being a doctor I now, many years later, find myself doing healthcare IS work. :) Though I'd say that's probably a good thing all around...

Case in point: the guy who claims he got his observational data ... in the proper format described in the assignment ... five days before the first day of class' date=' when the assignment was distributed.[/quote']

He invented a time machine! Voot!

. . . Why not let them dangle' date=' and feed them to the crows? Or buzzards, or actual vultures, what have you.[/quote']

We have too many crows in this town as it is. Besides, they get stinky, and the gallows would have to be too close to my office. It's a small campus.

On the off chance he does have a time machine, I sent the kid with observations taken 5 days before the assignment an email asking how he did that.

EDIT: Meanwhile, I've given a zero to a kid whose data make sense only if he's copied someone's observations from 2006.