Character Background Help

Guest Worldmaker

Re: Character Background Help

Howsabout a cursed jester's cap. Maybe the original jester, in medieval times, was evil and did evil things and his spirit lives on in the cap which allows him to possess the wearer and provide him/her with magical powers.

Guest Worldmaker

I'm sorry to hear about the demise of the group Tom Foolery (I always liked them) but I do like the new solo psycho.

This brings up an embarassing question, mainly because I don't know too many people here by their actual names... just their handles. Are you a GGU participant, or do you just occasionally visit the site?

Guest Worldmaker

Howsabout a cursed jester's cap. Maybe the original jester' date=' in medieval times, was evil and did evil things and his spirit lives on in the cap which allows him to possess the wearer and provide him/her with magical powers.[/quote']

I may use this idea for Tom Foolery's arch-rival, Mister Laughs, who I intend to salvage from the pre-reboot GGU. I was thinking that while Tom Foolery was the Joker, Mister Laughs was more along the lines of the Clown from Spawn.