Now Available: The Sylvestri Family Reunion

DShomshak

At long last, you can now buy The Sylvestri Family Reunion. These seven members of the most evil family in the Champions Universe have been mentioned in various sources for decades. Now you finally get character sheets and full descriptions! Also included: a few ghost and demon minions, and two archdevils who act as patrons to various Silvestris.

Here's a link to buy it at DriveThruRPG. Some other sources top, even Barnes & Noble, but this is probably the best known. (Oddly, Jason Walters didn't mention it as appearing in the HERO store, at least not yet. Oh, well.)

The Sylvestri Family Reunion: Spawn of the Dragon - Hero Games | Champions | DriveThruRPG

Buy my book!

Dean Shomshak

I'm pleased to report that now that I have purchased a copy, Dean has released my goldfish,* no-one has been hurt, and I guarantee that if you, too, buy a copy, no Ravens of Dispersion will show up to carry off that coworker who laughs through their nose and makes an annoying snorting noise at inappropriate times. 

Or, alternatively, they will be. Either way, win-win. Or win-lose-win. But that's still "win" on both ends!

*I'm not saying that this post is trolling or anything, but it looks just like Aquaman. 

I bought the PDF and hardcopy off of DriveThru. Looking forward to getting the physical book. It's great to finally see some more information on the Sylvestris, as well as some new ideas on how to handle things like ghosts, astral projection, and more.

Possibly we can hope to one day see similar works covering the other mystic dynasties of the Champions Universe like the Chunhu and Kayvanzadi, or other Dragon cults like the Bone Children or Sons of Kingu? I know I'd buy them.

• 2 weeks later...

Having read through my physical copy of the book, let me add that I'm delighted with the new way of handling ghosts and the astral plane and astral projection. Ghost characters and astral projectors can actually be played as PCs now without it costing an arm and a leg just to get all the 'required' powers. Thank you for that, Mr. Shomshak.