Thinking up Fenris, Daughter of Falcho of Eurostar

Well, to think up Fenris, the daughter of Falcho and commander of his agent groups.

1) I need a good name for her secret identity (considering she actually keeps one). A good female Danish name, which of course I am not qualified to give her. She might give it as "Fenris Falchodoter", but that obviously isn't her birth name.

2) Think of weapons.

As part of her costume, her right gauntlet can change into a wolves head which has three 'modes'. One is a wolf head clugel (Hand-to-hand Attack). Two is it opening it's jaws and clamping down (Melee Killing Attack, Contanious, plus a linked +STR only to grab). Third is a limited ice generator blast when it's fully opened.

Cybernetic Strength and Reaction Enhancers.

Enhanced Senses.

Cybernetic leaping.

Is there anything else which I should add?

It's stating the obvious, but some defenses?  Could just be your basic resistant costume, could be more obvious armor or a force field, could be cybernetic subdermal plating, or a mix of any of those.  Maybe some sensory defenses as part of her (I assume cybernetic) enhanced senses.

Like the multi-mode wolf gauntlet, that's pretty neat.

35 minutes ago, Rich McGee said:

It's stating the obvious, but some defenses?  Could just be your basic resistant costume, could be more obvious armor or a force field, could be cybernetic subdermal plating, or a mix of any of those.  Maybe some sensory defenses as part of her (I assume cybernetic) enhanced senses.

Of course she has defenses.

35 minutes ago, Rich McGee said:

Like the multi-mode wolf gauntlet, that's pretty neat.

I had to do something to tribute Falcho's Fusion name. (Yes I said a dirty word. Almost as dirty as European Enimies.) So I thought up the gauntlet weapon.