2021-2022 NFL Thread

Starlord

13 hours ago, unclevlad said:

PRAISE ROZELLE!!!  PRAISE ROZELLE!!! 

RODGERS IS GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

think Green Bay and their top rated passing offense are glad they got home field advantage? I mean, imagine if they had had to play in SF where the weather was cool but clear.

I think Rodgers wished it'd snowed harder, so it would've been harder to see how bad they stunk up the joint on offense.  14 first downs.  6 punts.  Only 2 players caught passes, essentially...Adams and Aaron Jones had 9 each, 2 others had 1.  A lot of that is on Rodgers, ya gotta think.  Have to suspect that the 2nd half woes were due in part to adjustments against the only targets Rodgers seemingly considered.

And after telling a reporter earlier this week that he probably gets away with a lot of trash talk, Tom Brady just earned the first unsportsmanlike conduct penalty of his career.

This is Tampa's third unsportsmanlike conduct penalty of the game, if you're keeping track.

Well, you're not wrong. /TonyStark

Patrick Mahomes doesn't bug me the way the other two do. And Andy Reid is a disciple of my favorite college coach. Don't get me wrong, as a Broncos fan I never mind seeing the Chiefs lose, but if they happen to win the Super Bowl again I would be okay with it.

Hmmm....if Buffalo wins, tho, the game's in Buffalo.  Risk of impossible weather...higher than I'd like to consider.  Discounting that?  I'd prefer Buffalo too, as I'm somewhat tired of Mahomes, but yeah, it's nothing like Brady Fatigue...and doesn't hold a candle to the Packers QB getting smacked down.